Well, I've been saying I would do this and never have, so I guess it's about that time that I got this blog going. I always have so much on my mind, some of which I'm sure should stay up there and be left unsaid :-), but some that I'll let out!
As for today, I wish I was at home, with Avery and Roger. It's so beautiful outside and I'm stuck here behind my desk, selling plants! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain about working when there are sooo many people out there without jobs...to all whom my heart goes out to!
So tomorrow is Valentine's day. It so happens to be one of my favorite holidays...right there up with Thanksgiving and St. Patty's Day. To me Valetine's isn't just about love in a relationship, but love all the way around. I love to give extra love to Avery and my Mom on this day. It's just an extra day to be extra sweet!! Roger and I will be taking my Mom and Avery out for lunch at Moonshine. I'm the only one out of us that's been there, so I'm really excited to go because I know they'll love it! That's all that we have planned for the weekend, well so far. Roger and I aren't really celebrating Vday because we're going to make it into a family holiday since our anniversary is a little over a week away.
I'm really excited about that too....the whole anniversary thing. We've almost made it a whole year. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had! I'm not even kidding :-) Almost 32 and I finally got one!! hee hee!!
So until the next time...I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful weekend, fabulous Valentine's Day, and will maybe come back to read more one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great blog! I'm proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so funny to hear you say "boyfriend" :) but I'm happy for you.
Happy Anniversary to you and Roger incase I forget next week.
Moonshine? I have not heard of it.
Hope you, your mom, Avery and ROger have a good Valentines Day. :)